Best Flower Card Messages
One of the most difficult parts of sending one of our stunning bouquets is deciding what to write on the attached note. Sometimes it can seem difficult to convey emotion, meaning and love through a card and not in person. However, in our years of experience, we have discovered some kind, heart-warming and even funny messages that will work wonders in bringing a little smile or even a tear to your special someone.
Here is a selection of our favourite messages to be attached to floral offerings, grouped by occasion.
Top Happy Birthday Wishes
- To the one I love on your special birthday.
- Have a special birthday filled with happiness.
- The happiest of birthdays to the best of [Relationship].
- Warm wishes for an incredible birthday.
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays and a year filled with joy.
- [Age] never looked so good.
- Happy birthday to a [relationship] that I couldn’t live without.
- Getting old takes a lot of bravery- I'm glad you're going first!
- Attractive, funny, thoughtful, friendly... enough about me- Happy Birthday!
Top Anniversary Wishes
- Happy anniversary to the one I love.
- Every year we are together, I manage to love you a little more.
- Happy anniversary- I'll love you today, tomorrow and forever.
- Time flies when you're having fun- it's been a blast being by your side.
- Thank you for putting up with me for another year.
- Although you deserve a medal, I thought these flowers were more beautiful.
- Sending love and good wishes to the luckiest of couples.
- Happy anniversary - may your year be filled with love, happiness and luck.
- Anyone can fall in love but not everyone can stay in love- happy anniversary!
- It's that magical time of year again... wait Christmas isn't for another [x]Months- Happy anniversary!
Top Wedding Wishes
- Congratulations to the happy couple!
- Wishing you an eternity of love, happiness, peace and prosperity.
- May the road you're taking be lined with love, happiness and peace.
- Lots of love today and beyond.
- Here's to a long and happy marriage.
- Thank you for sharing this special day with [me/us].
- Congratulations and thanks for the cake!
- Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love be forever- congratulations!
- May the happiness and love you feel today be echoed for years to come.
- May your love continue to blossom and bloom as you go together in love.
Top Get Well Soon Messages
- I hope you are feeling yourself again soon.
- Sorry you're under the weather and I hope you feel better soon.
- Looking forward to seeing yourself at your best again soon.
- Here's to you feeling stronger and better, one step at a time.
- Hurry up and get better so we can go [place].
- You must've forgotten to eat your apple so now you need to see the doctor.
- Wishing you a speedy and comfortable recovery.
- Sending you love, health and positivity at this time
Top Funeral and Sympathy Messages
- With the deepest sympathy at this difficult time.
- We are all here for you and your family at this difficult time.
- Sending love and peace at this testing time.
- Forever in our thoughts.
- Although you are no longer with us, our memories will always be with us.
- As one door closes another one opens- forever in our hearts.
- Wishing you peace, love and closure at this difficult time.
- Forever in my thoughts, heart and memories.
- Gone but not forgotten.
- I know you're in better hands now, but I wish you were still in mine.
- When a person becomes a memory, a memory becomes a treasure.
- Without your presence, the heart, soul and joy of the party has gone. Forever in our memories.
Top New Baby Messages
- Congratulations on welcoming your new baby to the world.
- Wishing you and your family love, health and happiness at this beautiful time.
- Warmest of congratulations to you and your new baby [gender].
- A brand-new miracle to call your own, congratulations!
- Welcome to the world little one, from someone who loves you more than you can ever imagine.
- Congratulations, may this journey in your life be filled with love and happiness.
- Congratulations on the birth of your child, may every moment be filled with happiness and memories to be treasured.
- Welcoming your beautiful baby to the world, may [he/she] be met with love, health and happiness.
So, there you have it; a few suggestions of some of our favourite messages and wishes to attach to your floral offering- remember. If you’ve left it to the last minute, we deliver across the United Kingdom the next day through our speedy delivery service.